Requirements to Participate in Men of Valor’s 12-Month Aftercare Discipleship Academy
- Be committed to spending the first 12 months out of prison in a very intensive, highly structured, faith-based, Christian discipleship program.
- Be referred by a case manager, chaplain, or spiritual mentor.
- Complete Men of Valor’s requirements for acceptance into aftercare:
- Daily journaling
- Specific Scripture memory
- Memorize the Men of Valor Covenant
- Fill out an application for participation. (click for application)
- Be interviewed in person by Men of Valor staff.
- Sign an aftercare contract.
- If you have additional questions, please use the form below.